key question

Paul Richard Ramer free10pro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:01:41 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 04:33 +0000, MFPA wrote:
> > Speculation is great, but speculation isn't fact -- and we need to
> > change the way we do things based on facts, not on speculations.  We
> > can agree on facts, but our speculations will likely not overlap very much at all.
>
> I'm sure anybody reading this can find multiple examples where speculation
> has informed progress.

Speculation isn't any more progress than an idea is action.  Speculation
buttressed with facts leads, in time, to progress.  But speculation,
like an idea, is only the germ of what it is intended to create.

-Paul

--
New Windows 7: Double the DRM, Double the fun! Learn more:
<http://windows7sins.org>