Fwd: Re: key question

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Sun Feb 28 22:18:55 CET 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, MFPA wrote:
  . . .
>> no way to prove you're MFPA.  So I can't sign your key.
>
> If you knew me personally, you could.
>
> And as I already said, do you know MFPA's not my legal identity?
> There used to be somebody in my town who had officially changed his
> name to FREFF. (Never did understand why.)
  . . .

Interesting to see, among some apt comments about identity
and presumptions about identity, a little information being
leaked.  Now all the serious ones, or maybe the merely curious,
have to do is to search "FREFF"--or maybe buy from Google the
info Google has about FREFF if nothing can be found easily by
a free, ordinary user search--and find out a beginning of how
to track down MFPA so they can verify his key in person. :-)

Also, IIRC MFPA never made any assertion about his "name",
though others seem to have assumed it is a pseudonym or etc,
which has been interesting to observe as examples of
presumption at work.  Maybe he just has some four-long-word
name so he uses his initials, etc?