lee_andre at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 7 17:38:06 CET 2010
Same code that was deployed on this server has worked on 2 other servers, my dev and test servers. The code has not been altered in anyway. I've found that the linux admin had to tweek the new test server to get it working like the dev server. After that tweet was made the code started to work just fine. The tweet that was made was updating gpg to 1.4.2 as the my dev server. We did the same to my BAT server but that didn't work.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnupg-users