Unable to delete bogus keys

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 23:56:53 CET 2010

System Info:

FreeBSD-7.2

gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.14
libgcrypt 1.4.4

gpa 0.9.0

I honestly have no idea what the problem is here. I am not even sure if
this is the correct mail forum to ask this question in. I recently
installed GnuPG on my system. Everything appeared to go fine. For some
reason, I have numerous keys listed that I have no knowledge of.

This URL shows the keys:

http://seibercom.net/gnupg/KeyListing.png

This is a screen shot when I attempt to delete a bogus key:

http://seibercom.net/gnupg/Remove_Key.png

This is the error message displayed when I click to delete the key:

http://seibercom.net/gnupg/Remove_Key_Error.png

I have tried deleting the ~/gnupg directory and starting over; however
that does not correct the problem. I can delete keys I create though.
Where are these other keys coming from and how do I remove them
permanently?

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Declared guilty... of displaying feelings of an almost human nature.

	Pink Floyd, "The Wall"