Gnupg doesn't recognize card.

John Ruff jcruff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:55:12 CET 2010

On Jan 29, 2010, at 8:12 AM, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 01:22, jcruff at gmail.com said:
>
>> $ killall -u <username> scdaemon     #usually has to be entered
>> 2-3x to
>> kill it
>
> FWIW,
>
>  gpgconf --reload scdaemon
>
> does the same in a well defined manner.

I will remember to use this in the future.

> Shalom-Salam,
>
>   Werner
>

> ps.
> Please do not use killall but pkill which is a well defined command.

pkill is what I used (up until now) on Linux, but the command doesn't
exist by default on OS X (at least not mine).  Only killall.

> --
> Die Gedanken sind frei.  Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.

Chris Ruff
jcruff at gmail.com
GPG Key: 0x307A351B4EC4B6A1
FGPR: BF2F 2497 22E7 FEB5 C805
       075C 307A 351B 4EC4 B6A1

"No one can see past a choice they don't understand." --The Oracle