Relative path in GPG.conf

Csabi db111 at freemail.hu
Sun Jul 4 18:21:11 CEST 2010

Hi all!

Can somebody help me?
I have Windows XP.
I just installed the newest Thunderbird Portable 3.0.1 and GPG for
Thunderbird Portable 1.4.10 and the EnigMail Extension to my USB drive.
The Gpg.exe in the GPG for Thunderbird Portable 1.4.10 is always search
my keyrings in the default location: c:\Documents and
Settings\myusername\Application Data\GnuPG
I would like to create a gpg.conf file with a relative path and put it
near the Gpg.exe on to the portable drive.

I want to copy my keyrings to a portable drive and want to set the
relative path to find my keyrings.
How can i do this?

Thx.

Sincerely, Csabi