GPGMAL english

LJE pub at lajeunesse.fr
Tue Jul 13 23:08:48 CEST 2010

Hello all,
I'm a mac user, and I think that Ubuntu would approach much. I have a
concern to expose yourself ... I hope to be in the right place ...

I have a Macbook Pro and an iMac, with identical configurations (snow
leopard) ... I installed GnuPG and GPGMail and I have a bunch identical on
both machines.
When I sign / encrypt a message in the IMAC, my recipient receives an email
like this:
----- BEGIN PGP MESSAGE -----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.14 (Darwin)

hQIOA8klb9Sg6058EAf9GgEl/SJl0VXeP9vMIkUnrBH7fR554A7AT5r0U4I6FyXJ
KogysQIbt2xZt2okqOlxxmZlzSXY7TqTLEoR6Tn8PnJDWGHPjmzKI91ZOY166xkk
sYORV2D4R0x + rQnDhRAUI5kTD01NF

When I do the same thing with the Macbook, my recipient receives an email
with two attachments:
mail and file attachment pgp.asc

Do you know how to make my recipients can receive as IMAC sending ...

Thank you all for your help ....

Excuse me, i'm french