plausibly deniable

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 09:26:43 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 08:03:25PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> Can anyone else verify messages sent by Andre? His message claims to
> have a PGP signature, but what's in what should be the signature
> block isn't.

Mutt isn’t verifying these either. The message Content-Type appears to
be multipart/alternative, not multipart/signed. The attached signature
looks to me like an OpenPGP signature with the following comment:

  Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

I suspect it’s Daniel’s signature being forwarded, but can’t verify.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall