plausibly deniable

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Jul 23 21:27:44 CEST 2010

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010, Faramir wrote:

> Doug Barton escribió:
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Faramir wrote:
>>>  I don't see the signature, nor the claim about it being signed. I saw
>>> an attachment, but Thunderbird didn't say it was a signature...
>>
>> If you navigate to the message in Thunderbird and then type Ctrl-U, then
>> scroll down you'll see this in the attachment:
>
>  Right. However, Thunderbird doesn't show the usual message about
> signatures... something is not working right.

Right, hence my query. :)  I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing
something, the ways that different clients implement PGP/MIME is really,
um, challenging.

>> I'm working on my PGP/MIME filter for Alpine at the moment, so I'm
>> turning over more rocks than usual. :)
>
>  Good luck with it ;)

Thanks!  I am pretty close to wrapping it up, and I'm going to post a
message about the release candidate version soon (unless someone
objects). I am doing many c!3v3R h4x with sed to munge the messages for
verification and display, and I will need some linux testers to be sure
I haven't broken anything. But I don't want to get too far OT ...

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso