What is the "list keyring content" command?

Tue Jun 8 13:19:45 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010 04:05:20 schrieb John Clizbe:
> Hauke Laging wrote:
> > I hope there is a "tell me what this is" command that does nothing else
> > (so that it can be safely used).

> --list-packets ?

No, that produces a comprehensive output for a keyring and tried to decrypt,
too.

I got the answer aside the list: It is (for a secret keyring)

gpg --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring secondsecring.gpg --list-secret-keys

I noticed meanwhile that you can use file for the information what kind of gpg
file something is. But without the information I mentioned. Is there enough
interest in such a command? ;-)

CU

Hauke
--
PGP: D44C 6A5B 71B0 427C CED3 025C BD7D 6D27 ECCB 5814