Importing private key from key server

Manpreet Singh Dhillon dhillonmani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:23:09 CEST 2010

Greetings friends!
I have this issue with which I want your help.
Recently I installed Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04 x64 on my laptop and as usual
copied my .gnupg folder from my backup hard disk to my home directory.
All my key configuration was back. Then I created a new key for my another
email address and synced with key servers.
I, then had to re-install Ubuntu again and alas! I forget to backup my
.gnupg folder.
Now my new key is on key servers and I want to import it but every time I
import it, it is imported in public keys section.
Is there any way that I can import that key to my private keys?

--
Best Regards:-
Manpreet S. Dhillon,