Test mail to gnupg.user at seibercom.net

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 11 12:27:12 CEST 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:37:34 +0200
Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> articulated:

> Hi!
>
> One of the subscribers to this list created a mail forward to an
> automated ticketing system which responds to the the poster.  The
> owner of the ticketing system at secure.mpcustomer.com does not
> respond to any of our queries to send us more information on the mails
> triggering the posting.  Thus we need to send these test mails in the
> hope to figure out the culprit.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
>
>   Werner

I am assuming that you wanted me to reply to this message. Its intended
purpose was not overly clear. At least not to me, but then again I have
not had my second cup of coffee this morning.

--
Jerry
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net

As you grow older, you will still do foolish things,
but you will do them with much more enthusiasm.

	The Cowboy