Keyserver spam example

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 11 12:23:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:15:56 +0200
Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> articulated:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 02:16, expires2010 at ymail.com said:
>
> > delete them if they don't. Or one message to everybody with a
> > customised subject line for each. Alternatively, those of us who are
>
> That is a good idea.  I was thinking of bisecting the mailing list to
> make sure that test mails receive the culprit as actual mailing list
> posts.  But lets try the simple solution first.
>
> > fed up with the messages could simply filter them out ourselves. (-;
>
> That is actually much easier.

The "FreeBSD" mailing lists are also getting hammered with this crap.
Someone has a seriously warped sense of humor.

You might want to check this out:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2010-June/217498.html

--
Jerry
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and
have a tremendous impact on history.

	Dan Quayle
	US Republican politician (1947 - )