Mailing list etiquette

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Jun 11 22:52:33 CEST 2010

On 06/11/10 04:55, Jerry wrote:
> Which reminds me; there is a request at the end of every post I make.
> Would it be to much of an imposition for you to honor that request?

In a word, yes. The Internet's "Robustness Principle" says, "Be liberal
in what you accept, and conservative in what you send." In other words,
if you have preferences on how you deal with local mail, deal with them
locally. Asking everyone on the Internet to adapt their way of working
in order to fit your personal preferences is, in the politest possible
terms, absurd.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads