Keyserver spam example

Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas sonjamichelle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:58:19 CEST 2010

> I would not trust Google with your data, far less mine. They have all
> ready been accused of illegally pilfering through user data and mining
> for user wireless information. I avoid them like the plague whenever
> possible.

Pffft, they can't get to the really important stuff past my tinfoil hat!

And google don't scare me! What I'm really worried about is the MiB.
That van across the street, he ain't no plumber!!

I could really use some coffee, but I forgot the combination. :-(

If couldn't tell by now, I'm being a sarcastic b---h. I get so tired of
the "tehy're out to get you" gabble people spout on the net.

EVERY internet provider (AND the zit faced kid next door) has the
ability to sniff your data and your packets. If I let that stop me from
using the internet I'd be living in a foil lined airstream up in the
hills pooping in a dirt hole and eating berries.

Got any hard data to back up this claim, or are you just basing your
oogie-boogie stay away on newsgroup, blog rumblings and sensationalized
ratings focus media hype? I'm sure google just has a dedicated team
rifling through the millions of gmail user's data looking for that ripe
piece of information.

I've been accused of having murderous intentions by a couple of
employers, doesn't mean I have a couple of bodies buried in the back woods.

It's like the facebook privacy fiasco. OMG!! FACEBOOK IS PUBLISHING MY
RANTS AND THOUGHTS!!! Well here's a nugget of common sense, if ya didn't
want anybody to know about it, then ya shouldn't have posted it to a
semi-public location in the first place!

ANYHOW, back on topic.
Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas
sonjamichelle at gmail.com

"I realized fear one morning, when the blare of the fox-hunters sound.
When they are all chasing after the poor bloody fox, it's safer to be
dressed like a hound."