Keyserver spam example

Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas sonjamichelle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:13:23 CEST 2010

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/06/12/2339209/Google-Tells-Congress-It-Disclosed-Wi-Fi-Sniffing

> And that is just the tip of the ice burg.
>
> --
> Jerry

OMG!! Google is stealing and archiving pictures of my dopey cat doing
stupid stuff!!!

OH KNOW!! Google now knows I have a hair appointment on Thursday all
because I use google calendar.

What am I going to do!!!! My privacy has been invaded!!! I feel so
violated!!!!!

Seriously, if it's personal and you don't want to take the risk of
someone knowing about it, don't put it on the internet in the first place.

And if you have to put it on the net or transmit it to a friend, encrypt
it. I mean you ARE a GPG user, right?

As far as google running around with a Wifi enabled car snagging data
from unsecured access points, it's the end users own damn fault for
blindly buying an AP and just slapping it on their network.

I'm not that paranoid that I loose sleep over the possibility that
google may be archiving pictures of my cat, the occasional dirty joke
and a few "Hi Mom, we're doing great here, how are y'all?" emails. All
my important stuff is on my PC on an encrypted hdd behind a router using
two tiered encryption and a 25+ character passkey. And anything that is
REALLY personal and SECRET is stuffed in a case hidden in my home under
lock and key. And if it's damaging and detrimental to my character or
freedom, it's only exists in my own head as a memory.

I mean I've got better things to turn my attention to, like trying to
finalize the processing and paper work to get my $59 million Nigerian
nairas that my dead rich uncle (who I didn't realize I had) from the
International Bank of Abuja. Just gotta run to the bank tomorrow and get
that $2500 cashiers check for the processing and duty fees. Then I'll be
on easy street!!!

Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas
sonjamichelle at gmail.com

"I realized fear one morning, when the blare of the fox-hunters sound.
When they are all chasing after the poor bloody fox, it's safer to be
dressed like a hound."