Multiple signatures

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Fri Jun 18 21:39:41 CEST 2010

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org wrote on
Fri Jun 18 14:13:56 CEST 2010 :

>> I would like to know if there is a way to add multiple
>signatures for a
>> file (in a separate file) and check who signed with just one
>command (so
>> not by signing a signed file...).
>

>gpg --armor -u signer -u signer2 -u signer3 --clearsign filename
>
>Warning: these signatures will break old versions of PGP.  6.5.8
>and the
>6.5.8CKT builds will crash when trying to verify them.

no.

6.5.8 and 6.5.8 ckt will crash only when trying to verify multiple
signatures of the same text when *clearsigned*.

Verifying 'Multiple simultaneous signatures' done in armored signed
format, or in signed and encrypted format, or as detached
signatures, will not cause any problem for 6.5.8, 6.5.8 ckt, or
6.5.8 commandline.

vedaal