Setting up SKS Keyserver

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Mon Jun 21 21:35:37 CEST 2010

Perhaps your post would get a better answer on the SKS list, sks-devel at nongnu.org

> you how can I see detailed statistic.

Assuming the statistics code ran at least once,

    http://localhost:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

Change localhost to point to your server

> I need to see all list of keys in my database and have possibility
> locate the keys that already expired and will be expired at nearly future.

Don't think you can without looking at each key individually. It's not stored
separately

> Is there any web interface for this futures?

You need to setup index.html in the web directory alongside KDB and PTree
See http://keyserver.gingerbear.net:11371/ for an example implementation

> Thank you very much!

You're welcome.
--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John (a) Gingerbear DAWT net
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or