local signatures: should they be importable by default in some cases?

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Tue Jun 22 00:11:50 CEST 2010

I see that there is currently the import-option "import-local-sigs"
which obviously allows the import of key-signatures marked non-exportable.

It seems to me that it would be helpful to have a variant of this, which
would only allow import of local signatures where the corresponding
secret key was already available, and for this behavior to be the default.

Does this seem like a good idea?

—Alex Mauer “hawke”