openpgp to sexp conversion ..

Kahnan Patel kahnan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:38:37 CEST 2010

yes sir it is LISP S-expressions....it's a canonical formate. open pgp has
it's own formate of keys and message and I want to convert this to sexp
format which is supported by libgcrypt protocol ..

any way apart from this if you know any auther solution for key management +
cryptolib then please explore.

Thanks,
Kahnan