Where to find g13?

C. Andrews Lavarre alavarre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:40:38 CET 2010

Hello. Can someone please show me a link to download and install *G13*,
the LUKS replacement? Alternatively, would you suggest an exit to the
quagmire below... Extensive googling has not succeeded.

I am on OpenSuSE 11.2 (kernel 2.6.31.12-0.1-default) with their
selection of GPG 1.2.0.12-2.3. I've tried upgrading directly from
gnupg.org and end up with the same version.

I'm trying to install OpenVAS and Nessus. Both fail with the installed
gpgme 1.2.0-2.5.

Googling tells me that gpgme 1.1.18 works, but I haven't been able to
find that, although I *have* obtained gpgme 1.3.0 source.

Compiling gpgme 1.3.0 from source fails with a warning that g13 is not
available. I cannot find a copy on my system or in its repositories.

It is just a *configure* warning, so I can proceed to *make*, but then
that then fails with
	error: assuan.h: No such file or directory

We load libassuan and try again. But it still fails.

So I'm getting nowhere fast.

Thanks in advance, Andy