AUTO: Richard Hamilton is out of the office (returning 03/22/2010)

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Mar 20 00:44:38 CET 2010

On 3/19/2010 7:39 PM, Jerry wrote:
> It must be that time of year again; birds sing, flowers bloom and
> broken 'vacation' message auto responders flourish. In any case, I am
> calling the number he published. Maybe they can fix the 'vacation
> message' apparatus.

More often than not, these sorts of problem can be fixed more
effectively by the list owner unsubscribing the offending email address.
 Let's let the list owners handle this, and not run the risk of a
half-dozen of us calling this guy's workplace and getting him in trouble
just because he had a braino when he left on vacation.