Help me to import my secret key please

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Sun May 9 10:40:31 CEST 2010

Yes, you can gnerate a new key pair with the same user ID email, the
key server will accept it. Do not forget to generate a revocation
certificate and to store in a safe place. You might want to indicate
in the comment of the new key that the previous key (key ID) is not
usable, if yoi plan to upload the new public key to a key server

Charly

Sent from my iPhone