Encryption to key with multiple subkeys

Joke de Buhr joke at seiken.de
Tue May 11 20:47:19 CEST 2010

I've got more than one encryption subkey attached to my primary certification
key. If someone encrypts a message using my primary key id as recipient gnupg
always chooses the most recently created encryption subkey. Both subkeys are
valid, neither one of them is revoked.

I'm not quiet sure but shouldn't gnupg encrypt to both (all not-revoked)
encryption keys in this case? This way the user could decrypt the encrypted
message (email) regardless what encryption keys secrets are available at the
current location.

--
Joke de Buhr