Fw: compile errors

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 2 21:19:56 CET 2010

On Tue,  2 Nov 2010 15:12, dcenteno at ydl.net said:

> Thanks for your response Heinz.  However the latest version of
> libassuan was compiled first and installed (as per instructions
> provided in the compilation procedure of gnupg 2.0.16) before
> compiling gnupg 2.0.16. See here:

In any case, GnuPG would error out during configure if there is no
suitable libassuan installed.  It does not run real test programs,
though.

> I think I've got to recompile gnupg so that it refers to the
> location where libassuan is found.

Check which libassuan-config you are using.  And you may need to run
ldconfig, etc.; see the noisy messages during "make install" of
libassuan.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner