GnuPG 2.1 beta released

Daiki Ueno ueno at unixuser.org
Wed Nov 10 09:23:03 CET 2010

Hi,

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> We just released the first *beta version* of GnuPG 2.1.  It has been
> released to give you the opportunity to check out the new features.

I just tried GnuPG 2.1 and the OpenPGP part seems to work fine.  Now I
started playing with the G13 tool.  With the EncFS backend, I got the
following error:

$ g13 -v -r A6CC6651 --create foo
g13: DBG: used keyblob size is 61
g13: no running gpg - starting `/usr/local/bin/gpg2'
g13: running `/usr/bin/encfs' in the background
g13: DBG: starting runner thread
g13: encfs-1: encfs: unrecognized option '--annotate'

I couldn't find --annotate option in EncFS versions from 1.4 to 1.7.3.
Do I need some patch to EncFS for G13?

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno