EncFS patch

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Nov 11 16:02:32 CET 2010

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 03:24, ueno at unixuser.org said:

> Thanks.  It now basically works (I used encfs-1.7.3_annotate.diff you
> posted to gnupg-devel), though the usage was a bit unclear to me :)

Well the documentation is non existent.  However gpgme already supports
it.  Which does not mean that that documentation is in anyway better:

/* The container is automatically unmounted when the context is reset
   or destroyed.  Transmission errors are returned directly,
   operational errors are returned in OP_ERR.  */
gpgme_error_t gpgme_op_vfs_mount (gpgme_ctx_t ctx, const char *container_file,
				  const char *mount_dir, unsigned int flags,
				  gpgme_error_t *op_err);

gpgme_error_t gpgme_op_vfs_create (gpgme_ctx_t ctx, gpgme_key_t recp[],
				   const char *container_file,
				   unsigned int flags, gpgme_error_t *op_err);

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner