How can I drop a file for encryption on the GPA FileManager

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:52:44 CET 2010

I have now installed Gpg4Win 2.0.4 on a Win7X64 machine where I
previously had installed GnuPg 1.4.11. I first uninstalled GnuPG.

My problem now is how to actually encrypt files when the Explorer
pop-up menu is missing....

It would be OK if there was a way to start the GPA FileManager with a
file path on the command line. Then I could add a manual entry in the
Registry that would invoke the proper exe file with the selected file
as the argument.

I hope that the File Manager would show up with my file in the list of
files to process.

But I need to know which executable to start and what command line
arguments to use.

Can someone please enlight me on this?

--
Bo Berglund