forwarding a signed email

Mike Korizek itsec.listuser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 09:55:50 CET 2010

On 11/27/2010 09:45 AM, david at gbenet.com wrote:
> An idea,
>
> Why not go "View" then "Message source" then select all text then copy
> and paste into new msg
I did it like this in order to test my program which verifies the
signature; it works fine.

Now I want to parse the email via perl, so I used Mail::GPG which has an
excellent parser. Again, the content-type and -disposition of
attachments is not set consistently by different email clients.

Now I check for content-disp inline and content-type rfc822 - but who
knows which other clients use which disp/type... today I will also check
with Outlook... ;-)

Thanks for any hint.
Mike