Adding keys

Madhusudan Singh singh.madhusudan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 01:51:27 CEST 2010

Followup.

Due to many reasons, I was unable to attempt a backup to my S3 account.
Today, with the copied key, the backup failed:

Error accessing possibly locked file /Users/sm123/Private/.Trashes
GPGError: GPG Failed, see log below:
===== Begin GnuPG log =====
gpg: 81670CBA: There is no assurance this key belongs to the named user
gpg: [stdin]: sign+encrypt failed: unusable public key
===== End GnuPG log =====

I have tried to edit the key and given it a trust level of 5. No use. How do
I fix this ?