Allowing paste into pinentry-gtk-2?

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:20:01 CEST 2011

I don't have an answer to your question, Todd, but I have to second
your frustration with not being able to paste to the pinentry. I've
never really seen a good justification as to why paste has been
disallowed either so I'd love to see it implemented.

Anthony

--
Sent from my mobile device

Anthony Papillion
Lead Developer / Owner
Get real about your software/web development and IT Services
(918) 919-4624

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cajuntechie
My Blog:   http://www.cajuntechie.com