gpg: encryption failed: public key not found

123098 aoilean at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:55:55 CEST 2011

No point in arguing about that. I agree with you about the privileges, but
it's not my call to make. I've just been given that machine (external to the
company), no power to change anything, and one command: "Make it work".
So that's my only concern right now. I've triple-checked everything and I
really think I have everything right, so it either must be some truly stupid
stupid thing that I still missed or a bug. It's probably the first one, but
I'd appreciate any more ideas you can have about what could be wrong.

Thanks a lot