Updating signature cert-level

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:11:13 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 01:12:00PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> I think you can delsig, then sign again. The keyservers would have
> both, but hopefully client software (like gpg) would be smart enough
> to use the more recent? I would imagine that revoking a signature
> and then signing again would make it worse instead of better?
>
> Meanwhile, add ask-cert-level to your gpg.conf.

This is what I ended up doing. I deleted the signature, and resigned.
Further, I've added 'ask-cert-level' to my gpg.conf, for future signings.
And, out of curiosity, I checked the signatures on my own key, and found
them all to be cert level '0', which I was a bit bummed about. Oh well.

Thanks for the help!

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o