Extract numbers from a key

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Aug 4 16:51:45 CEST 2011

On 8/4/11 10:30 AM, Jerome Baum wrote:
> Ah, I see why you referred to it as "the PRIMES algorithm" -- was
> mislead by a Google search on that string.

PRIMES isn't the name of an algorithm: PRIMES is the name of a problem
in computer science.  "the PRIMES algorithm" isn't "the algorithm named
PRIMES," but "the algorithm which solves PRIMES" -- either the AKS
primality algorithm or else Miller's test.  There might be some new
additions to that list, but those are the only two fast deterministic
primality tests I know of.

I'm sorry if I was unclear.

> Did you manage to get an unencrypted version of the private key?

Didn't even try: that question doesn't interest me.