Trust model - trust level 1 and 2

Nicholas Cole nicholas.cole at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:24:18 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM, David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com> wrote:

> There is really no practical difference between the two in the default trust model of GPG - either way, you're not giving key signatures made by that key any weight in your web of trust.

Thanks, David.  I had wondered if there was some difference in the way
they interacted with some corner case or with trust signatures and the
like, but since I couldn't see any documentation I assumed that they
had the same practical effect on the way gpg calculates key validity.

Best wishes,

Nicholas