How to decrypt a message only with a specific recipient?

Acristal grosr.romain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:26:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am making an application, and i have a little problem.

There is an interface where i can put a message in a text box, and after
entering the passphrase, I ask gpg to decrypt this message.

My problem is that there are multiple secret key, and i cannot say if 2 keys
have the same passphrase.
So i would try to decrypt the message using only the secret key with the
good recipient.

Sorry for my english, i'm french, it's hard to explain :(

A small example:
I have 2 secret key: Toto (toto) toto at toto.toto and Titi (titi)
titi at titi.titi.
Imagine they have the same passphrase.

If someone encrypt a message using Toto public key, Titi will be able to
decrypt the message because he has the same passphrase, and gpg think that
Titi is Toto.

I tried to use the option --recipient Titi, --local-user Titi, but it
doesn't work. In all cases, Titi can decrypt Toto message.
I made some searchs, but i only found this 2 options.

I am using gpg4win 2.1.0.

I don't know if you understand my problem, but if you can help me :)

Thank you,