gpgme problem with claws mail

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Aug 22 09:06:35 CEST 2011

The nice folks at the claws list helped me narrow down my problem, as
you can see below. I'm using gnupg 2 normally, but I tried switching to
gnupg 1 and that didn't help. I'm using gpgme-1.3.1.

Any suggestions on how I can debug why gpgme is not recognizing that
there is a signature in the message?

Thanks,

Doug

Begin forwarded message: