Extract numbers from a key // wrong pgpdump link :-(

MFPA expires2011 at ymail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:39:52 CEST 2011

Hi

On Wednesday 24 August 2011 at 2:14:14 AM, in
<mid:4E545066.7040302 at systemoverlord.com>, David Tomaschik wrote:

> On 08/23/2011 06:52 PM, Faramir wrote:
>> El 03-08-2011 9:40, vedaal at nym.hush.com escribió:
>> > Sorry, wrong link extension,

>> > here is the correct one: http://www.pgpdump.net/

>>   By the way, what would be required to run pgpdump
>> locally? I guess there is no compiled version for
>> windows...

>>   Best Regards
> I don't see a windows binary,

Try http://www.alles.or.jp/~spiegel/tools/pgpdump/

it has no documentation there ;-(

to use it, unzip it into whatever directory you want,
and doublick on the (only one) file: pgpdump.exe

a dos window will open,

paste the pgp key, private or public, into the dos window
(be sure to include the header and footer lines)
and pgpdump will automatically give its analysis in the same dos
window

Some further instructions (for the Ubuntu version) at
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/karmic/man1/pgpdump.1.html

- --
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2011 at ymail.com

The One with The Answer is seldom asked The Question