a Question about Key Servers

David Manouchehri me at davidmanouchehri.com
Thu Aug 25 03:40:26 CEST 2011

Just to add to what Grant said, if you decide to set a expiration date,
make sure it isn't too often.  Anywhere from six months to two years is
a good range if you ask me, but it's totally up to you; I've set my
subkeys to six months.

I personally try to update my keyring every few weeks.

David Manouchehri