Signing multiple keys

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:50:21 CEST 2011

According to the gnupg(1) manpage, I see "--multifile" for encryption,
decryption and verification. Is it possible to use this to sign multiple
keys simultaneously? I don't have any keys to sign, or I would give this
a try (I guess I could manually create a bunch of keys, and give it a
go, but I'm not up for that amount of work).

Is there a better way to sign multiple keys? Suppose I received a public
keyring of all attendees at a keysigning party. I know that signing the
keyring would not sign all keys, so I guess I'm just looking for an
efficient way to get this done.

Thanks,
--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .