Which release should we be using?

David Manouchehri me at davidmanouchehri.com
Sat Aug 27 03:16:10 CEST 2011

Actually Anthony, you are correct.  It can't be defeated, or at least as
far as I know.  What I was suggesting was to move the vulnerable part
(bootloader and kernel) of the system off to a portable storage device,
so it would be easier to keep an eye on.  You can just bring it with you
wherever you go.  Obviously if somebody gets the storage device that
contains the unencrypted bootloader and kernel, they can modify it.

It's just much easier to bring a tiny flash drive with you compared to a
15.4" laptop.  Check out the USB flash drives made by Ironkey, you could
even take those in the shower with you! ;)

Hope that clears it up,

David Manouchehri