[Fwd: Re: Decryption error]

m.aflakparast at ut.ac.ir m.aflakparast at ut.ac.ir
Tue Aug 30 20:47:51 CEST 2011

Dear Madame/Sir,

I have downloaded gnupg-2.0.18 to decrypt some files formatted .gz.gpg
(e.g. 70195_B11_WTCCCT444825.CEL.gz.gpg).

I'm using a Windows 7 on  my PC.
I open CMD from start menu,
Then cd to the gnupg-2.0.18 address, then I type INSTALL but no
installation begins!

I read the readme file but again at the first step I have problem with the
command "./configure"
It is mentioned in readme file to cd to the gnupg-2.0.18 address in CMD
then...
, but it doesn't work.

I can't figure out how to insert commands in order to install the program
and decrypt my files.

Any help will  be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mehran Aflakparast