OpenLDAP schema to store OpenPGP keys?

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-2 at silbe.org
Thu Feb 3 12:38:20 CET 2011

Excerpts from 's message of Mon Feb 20 10:56:32 +0100 2006:
> Walter Haidinger schrieb am Samstag, dem 18. Feber 2006:
>
> > Now, I'd like to setup an OpenLDAP server to store the OpenPGP keys (for
> > use with GnuPG). [...]
> > However, I was unable to find any schema definiton...
>
> http://asteria.noreply.org/~weasel/PGPKeyserverSchema.zip

Like Walter, I'd like to add OpenPGP keys to an LDAP server, but can't
locate the schema used / understood by GnuPG. The file mentioned above
has since gone.

Where did the schema come from originally? If the license is GPL
compatible, would it be possibly to include it as part of the GnuPG
documentation?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/