moving user ID Comments to --expert mode

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Feb 4 01:40:04 CET 2011

On 2/3/11 6:09 PM, Jameson Rollins wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, can you explain why you wouldn't sign dkg's
> hypothetical user ID?

Because with a comment like that, my impression would be that he was
aiming to deliberately yank my chain: and why should I put up with that?

To use that as an example, and to simultaneously lose sight of the "you
know, I'm kind of being a jerk here, and why should do me a favor by
making a certification if I'm being a jerk to him?" factor, is to reduce
humanity to automation.  It implicitly says, "you must do this, because
to be otherwise is illogical."

I demand logic in technical matters.  In social matters, I embrace my
humanity, which is to say my right to be inconsistent.  I heartily
recommend this course of living to everyone.