how to store the public keys in a db?

Benjamin Marwell bmarwell at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:59:18 CET 2011

Just my idea. I tried to understand the dispatcher code and keyring.c
Werner was referring to, but I would not know how to implement it.
Save each chunk as a seperate relational tuple?

By the way: Because of database design, even SQLite would probably be
faster for reading, but not for writing. But yes, a connection to
mysql/postgresql would be interesting for key servers. So, yes, please
keep the interface as generic as possible. I'm very interested in it.

Regards,
Ben