PGP/MIME considered harmful for mobile

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Feb 27 21:11:02 CET 2011

On Sunday 27 February 2011, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> David Tomaschik <david at systemoverlord.com> wrote:
> >How about "inline confuses users who don't know anything about
> >OpenPGP"?
>
> Meh. If anything, inline signatures sparked conversation.

Yeah. I think we should stop this pointless discussion. I doubt that any
person was convinced one way or the other by this thread. Apparently,
the message that started this thread was a gross overreaction as tests
by others who couldn't reproduce the problem on multiple mobiles with
multiple mail clients seem to show.

I will continue to sign my messages in blue.

Regards,
Ingo