[was: Re: PGP/MIME considered harmful for mobile]

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Feb 28 05:06:38 CET 2011

> Please post this bit of useful details to the "Android PGP/MIME test
> results" thread started by Grant Olson, which actually has an acceptable
> signal-to-noise ratio.

As I have said a few times now, I have been out of town at a funeral.  I have just now returned and am for the most part exhausted.  For the most part, the messages I've been replying to have not demanded much out of me: nothing more than just a couple of facts off the top of my head and a little bit of logical thought.  Putting together a formal bug report, complete with screen shots and whatnot, is a little more demanding.  I'll get to it when I no longer feel wrung-out and exhausted from burying my uncle.  Thanks.  :)