Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:22:19 CET 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:44:42 +0100, Hauke Laging
<mailinglisten at hauke-laging.de> wrote:

>Am Dienstag 11 Januar 2011 17:35:57 schrieb Bo Berglund:
>
>> Is it possible to bunch several of the keys together into a group of
>> recipients such that I need only select one single entry to encrypt to
>> all?
>
>I don't know about the GUIs but gpg has the option --group.
>

>> And is it possible to set GPA up such that it *ALWAYS* adds my own key
>> to the encryption so I don't have to manually do this every time?
>
>--encrypt-to in the config file.
>

>Hauke

When I open the preferences in GPA there are next to no settings at
all that can be configured. :-(

Basically all I see is a list of my own keys where I assume I can
select the defaiult key. But it is not marked in any way...
And by checking "Show advanced options" a "default keyserver" combobox
shows up. THat is 100% all there is....

How do I enter the --group and --encrypt-to items? There is absolutely
nowhere I can type these things in.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden