gpg command output language???

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Jan 18 12:37:11 CET 2011

On -10/01/37 20:59, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:39:14 +0000, MFPA <expires2011 at ymail.com>
>> I'm using GnuPG 1.4.x, not 2.x, and my copy of "GPG man page" is the
>> text file called "gpg.man" that lives in the "DOC" folder under my
>> GnuPG program directory.
>
> I have installed GPG2 as part of Gpg4Win 2.0.4 and there are no traces
> at all of any doc folder or files....

The manual at [1] is, as far as I can see at a glance, largely the same as the
gpg2 man page. A lot of your questions so far could have been answered by
reading that manual.

Also, you could fetch and unpack the source for GnuPG. It is bound to contain a
lot of documentation for you as the developer of a new frontend, although a lot
of the documentation will be there only in source format, not as the man pages
or HTML files that would be generated from that source format.

Peter.

[1] <http://gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gnupg/Invoking-GPG.html>

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt
(new, larger key created on Nov 12, 2009)