keysigning parties

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Thu Jul 14 06:14:12 CEST 2011

On Jul 13, 2011, at 10:07 PM, Aaron Kaufman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is my first post to this list so please excuse me if i violate any
> etiquette. I am having a really hard time finding any *current* info on
> key signing parties. I was wondering if someone could point me in the
> right direction.

Are you looking to find a party to get your key signed?  If so, check out www.biglumber.com.  That has both individual people as well as events (parties).
Are you looking for information about what happens at the parties (i.e. the keysigning protocols)?  If so, check out the "methods" links under www.keysigning.org.  That site has some event info as well.

There are other sites, but those are good starting points.

David